Hello, and welcome to Infinite Possibilities Coaching. My name is Andrea Scott and I am so glad that you have stopped by. Let me tell you a bit about myself and my work. I am a health empowerment coach whose goal is to help you live a more meaningful and fulfilling life. I am also a passionate climber.
If you are wondering whether or not my coaching services can help you find the strength to succeed, please read the questions below. If you answer yes to any of them, please contact me. I can support and guide you on this journey.
- Have you felt scared, unsteady, or unable to find a way back to your healthy self?
- Are you fighting negative thoughts that keep you awake at night?
- When you wake in the morning do you feel anxious about how you will handle the day?
- Do you feel you may never be capable of experiencing the life you love?
- Is it hard to do the things you want because your pain is holding you back?
- Have healing professionals been disheartening in the statements they make about your potential outcome?
- Are you resigned to believing that you must “cope” with the pain because it will be there forever?
After a devastating fall, I have acted as my own health and wellness advocate. It has not always been an easy journey to go from trauma to health – in fact I am still walking this path. At first I felt as though I was a victim, thinking, “Why me?” However, I quickly shifted my attitude (easier said than done…that’s why a coach is so helpful!) and decided to look for ways to get my life back. As a result, I have been able to return to my life and the sport I love with a healthy body, mind, and spirit.
I will help you come back from emotional or physical injury, trauma, or surgery with power and confidence. I will guide you as you manifest your life intention and authentic self. Together we will deliberately script a better story that takes you from adversity to opportunity.